CHD Diagnosis Codes
- G3... - G309. Ischaemic heart disease - Acute Q-wave infarct
G30B. - G330z Acute posterolateral myocardial infarction - Angina decubitus
NOS (excluding G310. Postmyocardial infarction syndrome)
- G33z. - G3401 Angina pectoris NOS - Double coronary vessel disease
- G342. - G35X. Atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease - Subsequent myocardial
infarction of unspecified site
- G38.. - G3z.. Postoperative myocardial infarction - Ischaemic heart disease
- Gyu3. [X]Ischaemic heart diseases
- Gyu30 [X]Other forms of angina pectoris
- Gyu32 [X]Other forms of acute ischaemic heart disease
- Gyu33 [X]Other forms of chronic ischaemic heart disease
- Gyu34 [X]Acute transmural myocardial infarction of unspecified site
- Gyu35 [X]Subsequent myocardial infarction of other sites
- Gyu36 [X]Subsequent myocardial infarction of unspecified site
CHD exception reporting codes (In last 12 months)
- 9h0.. Exception reporting: CHD quality indicators
- 9h01. Excepted from CHD quality indicators: Patient unsuitable
- 9h02. Excepted from CHD quality indicators: Informed dissent
CHD 001.1 Rationale
The register includes all patients who have had coronary artery
revascularisation procedures, such as coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG).
Patients with Cardiac Syndrome X are not included on the CHD register.
Contactors should record those with a past history of myocardial
infarction (MI) as well as those with a history of CHD.
CHD 001.2 Reporting and verification
See indicator wording for requirement criteria.
Prepared By Jean Keenan