Back to Main Index
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is the payment per point for 2012/2013?
- In 2012/2013 payment will be £133.76 (2.49%)
- In 2010/11 the payment was £127.29 and in 2011/12 the payment was
£130.51 in England.
- Global sum will increase from £64.59 to £64.67 - correction
factors will be reset reducing the number of practices receiving MPIG.
Will DES's continue in 2012/2013?
- Learning disability and Alcohol DESs to continue unchanged for a further
- Osteoporosis DES has ended at 31 March 2012
- Extended hours is extended unchanged for a further 12 months
- Patient Participation DES - two year agreement, year two payment structure
Prepared By Jean Keenan